Legendary-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary-Online IS Cap 100 PvE P-Server, pro.Hosted.Made For Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some Important Bugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lutra

some Important Bugs Empty
PostSubject: some Important Bugs   some Important Bugs EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:31 pm

1.Bug -Options-: When i start the game and im Online, than i Change my Options like Solution, Sound, Grafik etc. when i close the game and start it again the Options Changed back to the first Options. Evil or Very Mad

2.Bug -Vigor-: U can buy 5 Vigors only but can stack to 50...and when u buy Vigor with (Shift + left click) =Gamecrash. Rolling Eyes

3.Bug -Mounts-: when u ride a mount and teleport than u start in the new town without mount and port again, than maybe the mount is there or not ur u got 2 mount... u sit on 1 mount and the other mount is running next to you. Shocked

4.Bug -Mob Despawn-: When to much Mobs on the Map exist the Mobs start to spawn and Despawn in the same second... U cant kill them, Uniques Disappear too....Normaly all Privatserver solved this problem, but yesterday i started here and i saw it, and thats really fucked up Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

some Important Bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary-Online :: General :: Error/Bug Report-
Jump to: